Ghante Wala Bell

Thursday, August 20, 2015



My friend Nishkarsh who came back to Jodhpur recently to start a startup builder company www.slashash.co he was explaining me something, usually he is too technical and always technically correct (may be we feel coz we don't listen properly).

Nishkarsh - "aage wala suffix jo hai na..."

Me - "aage wala prefix hota hai."

Nishkarsh - "Matlab suffix k aage jo lagta hai."

Me - "wo to normal word hota hai."

Nishkarsh - "Arre yaar...mai kya bol raha hu..ruko"


(This post sucks)

You Might Also Like

0 Reactions

Its My Life

This is what that is going on my life, my happy/ sad memories... At times Its what my mind muses and purges out as poetry when its not thinking anything what it is forced to think!!!

»

My Facebook

My Twitter

My Photography