Haters gonna Hate... Motha Fukka You Meditate...

Saturday, July 11, 2015


A handicraft furniture buyer was introduced by a friend. Eventually, he bought some stuff from my unit. To show him around I took him to a friend's factory where he purchased some stuff. We were happy, I was buying gifts for the buyer -

Buyer (text) - "I am sorry Caesar, I have to cancel the order. It's not in my budget."

Me (to self) - fuck man... I am screwed... Things are manufactured. I can do nothing.

Me (to Hiten) - "bhai... Dimag ka *beep* ho gaya hai... Kya batau tujhe..."

Hiten - "to yoga karo.... Meditate... Tension lene se kuch nahi hota... Mast raho yaar."

Me - "aab mai bolu? Mera order cancel ho gaya... Jisme tere se liya hua samaan bhi tha... Usne cancel kar diya."

Hiten - "hain..... Shit man... Abbe...Bhaiii"

You Might Also Like

0 Reactions

Its My Life

This is what that is going on my life, my happy/ sad memories... At times Its what my mind muses and purges out as poetry when its not thinking anything what it is forced to think!!!

»

My Facebook

My Twitter

My Photography