Khamosh and Lost Parindey

Wednesday, April 08, 2015

My elder brother Manish and me share an especial bond, which inter alia comprehend interest in poetic replies to poems/kafiya etc. Here is an excerpt from a recent gab -

Manish Bhaiya : "Wo Jo bolte the bahut,  unper bhi khaamosh ka saya hai...
Arsh ke parindo ko bhi humne zameen talaashte paya hai."

Me : "Battry khatam ho gayi mobile ki, sorry aapki zarurat k waqt call nahi lag paya hai.... Zameen pe talaash rahe the aapko, kambakht Google Map ne direction bhi galat bataya hai."

You Might Also Like

0 Reactions

Its My Life

This is what that is going on my life, my happy/ sad memories... At times Its what my mind muses and purges out as poetry when its not thinking anything what it is forced to think!!!

»

My Facebook

My Twitter

My Photography